martes, 23 de agosto de 2016

The future:

Hello everyone, today I get a crystal ball, this is I will be doing in 10 years’ time.

So, in 10 years I will have 30 years old, and Iwill be Architect and I think I have a master degree in social housing.

I will have bought a land outside the city, specifically in Puerto Varas to build a nice house for me and my family, I wish It was big enough to invite all of my friends in Santiago and to have many animals (dogs and horses) and grow a beautiful garden, in this house I would like to showed all of my memories (in photos), in the University with my friends, my travels in Europe and Latin America etc.

My occupation (and my dream), I think I will be an architecture teacher in University in the south of Chile and work in the urbanism of the city in the municipality of Puerto Varas or Puerto Montt, because this places needs urgently a territorial planning.

The changes I will have seen in me in 10 years, are very positives because I think I learn many things however respect to the nature, the changes will have altered all the cities and is the responsibility of the architects answer all this issues that have been, example the probabilities to live some new natural disasters or the climate changes has altered rain patterns or groundswell.


In the future I would like to contribute with the things I know, to teach others in the south of Chile and enjoy the life as such I have doing so far haha.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario