martes, 30 de agosto de 2016

Hello everyone, today I’d to talk about a new fanzine of CFG Anime & Manga Translation & Betrayals.

This fanzine says tips, reviews and fanarts of differents things about otaku culture, anime characters etc. written by students in FAU, although I don’t really like anime or otaku, I think this fanzine was really interesting and have a lot of work to realize it.

The section I liked a most, talk about the Insert Coin bar, because this place had a new concept of resto-bar, where the people can play videogames with food and enjoying with the names or food and drinks and had a good time with friends.


I think a good opportunity to create a CFG in English was about movies, because they have a wide range of information in English, the students could see movies in original language and make videos with scripts was written in CFG.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario