martes, 16 de agosto de 2016

Hello everyone!
Today I’d to write about my long weekend, but first I liked to tell I did last week.

Since August 7th I was working in a “Workshop”, in this activity I design a new structure for the persa Biobío and was amazing experience!!, I met incredible people, from teachers of the university of Pennsylvania and students of fau and another universities with I never spoken before, but this project I didn’t sleep much, so in the weekend I just wanted to be in home.

To begin my Saturday and Sunday were a slow days, on Saturday I woke up very late, and went to the supermarket with my dad, later this I come to my house and watch the Olympics games, because I really like tennis, box, gymnastic etc.  After that I received visits to my home (parent’s friends) and we ate tacos together (and we saw the athletics tournament).

On Sunday, I stay in my house looking the Olympic Games (again ahah), this is the day I was enjoyed most, because I doing anything.


Finally in Monday (this is the most active day in the weekend haha) I went to the house of a university friend to work in “taller” with another 2 friends, and we worked hard and have and have a great time.





(My project in the Workshop)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario