lunes, 1 de agosto de 2016

Hello everyone!!

Maybe a little late haha, but today I’d like talk about my favorite person in the world, and also I am very lucky, because this person is my grandpa, he is the dad of my mom, lives in Lagunitas (and area near Puerto Montt), is civil builder and his name is Evaldo Ulloa.

I wanted to write about him, because it is the most loving, hardworking and intelligent man who exist, as well as being a very good grandfather, he is an excellent dad, brother  and husband!

He lived with me until I was 18 and then chose to go to be with their brother in the south, but we always called and visited us, what I like to do with it, is going for walk, talk, drink mate and dance haha, that´s inevitable, whenever he visited me in Santiago or I when I go home.

How it was always been my second father, has always accompanied me in all, one of the funniest memories I have, is that when I was 5 years old, wanted a tree house, we built it together and then took advantage of playing cards or when I had my prom, my dad coudn’t go because he was very sick in the clinic (he was recovered a week later) it was he who accompanied me to vals. The most recent memory I have is when I had a construction test and the truth is that I knew almost nothing, so I called and asked everything I needed and in 27 minutes taught me everything I had learned and I took a 63!!!


¡I wish he can live for many years and continue to accompany me thay without him wouldn’t achive almost anything!


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario