martes, 28 de junio de 2016

Hello Everyone!!
Today I would talk about my long weekend,  it mightn't be the most active weekend but I think it was very well enjoyed.
To begin my workshop still operating as if we were in "Paro", so my group (we are 4 and doing a project together) we met several days a week to work, however,  this long weekend we don't join to work :D.
On Friday I went to the assembly of faculty, after that I went to the house of a friend from school to see some movies. Later in the evening I come my house to a "Tallarinata" with my family.
On Saturday  I received a very special visit to my home ( which I can't tell much), this visit made me think a lot and understand much better myself than I did before, I helped to unburden myself and I think it was the best part of my weekend.  After that (It took me all morning), I went for a walk with my  family and eat on the outskirts of Santiago, then go shopping (which did long ago).
For the game Chile v/s Argentina, we went out buy all things with my dad for the "previa" and with my family were having fun and eating very things.

Finally on Monday, with my brother painted some old guitars that were in the house, they were pretty good and was a nice way to recycle. 


Guitars painted !

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario