martes, 21 de junio de 2016

Hello Everyone!
Today I would write about the first CD I bought, although isn't the first but I bought this with the money I myself had saved, (anyway the CDS and music I listened before, isn't my preference now haha).
The album is called "Torches" and is the US group Foster The People, this is the first album of the group, an it is from her that become known. This album went on sale in 2011, just when I was in segundo medio and I loved it since the first song I hear called "Pumped Up Kicks" (song that came out in 2010), could not get her out of my head and didn't know what his real name was, until I heard on MTV, I discovered the band name and started listening to the other songs in Youtube and I liked a lot!!, after that I was showing to my  friends and decided then go to the "Feria del disco" to buy the CD, until the day I remember, I was listening the disc all the way with my dad in the car radio.
Torches album containing alternative rock, indie pop and little psychedelia, something different from what I liked earlier by the rhythms, melodies and choruses are quite strange, because the vast majority have  ironic lyrics, who the people understand much better to watch the videos and what surprises the most is that I love and still listen to today in stereo from my house, all of the songs in the CD.

Last year the band came to Lollapalooza and was at the front row of the stage as a true fan watching them, is by far one of my favorite bands.




The photo I took in the concert


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario